You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.
To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.
TimelyCare - virtual health 24/7
TimelyCare, a virtual health care platform designed specifically for college students, provides UW Tacoma students 24 / 7 / 365 access to on-demand or appointment-based free virtual health care services. Health insurance is NOT required and all services are completely free. UW Tacoma students have access within TimelyCare to:
• MedicalNow: On-demand support for common physical health issues such as cold, flu, and allergies. No appointment is needed for MedicalNow. The average wait time is three to seven minutes.
• Scheduled Medical: Schedule a physical healthcare appointment with a medical provider that works best for you. You choose the day, time, and the provider!
• TalkNow: On-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors. No appointment is needed for TalkNow.
• Health Coaching: Engage with materials and health professionals to develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
• Self-Care: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with TimelyCare providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.